The Montana Snowmobile Association held their annual ride and banquet in Great Falls February 3rd and 4th. The Great Falls Snowmobile Club hosted.
We had a great ride in the Kings Hill area on Saturday. There were 3 separate groups, heading out in different directions. Each group found some deep snow and had a fun ride. In the afternoon we all met at the grooming shed for a wonderful chili feed, also put on by the Great Falls Snowmobile Club.
Awards were presented at the banquet.
Scott and Mary Herzog were presented awards for the many years of dedication to our sport.
- Snowmobile Club of the year- Missoula Snowgoers
- Snowmobiler of the year- Ron Albee- Lewistown
- Dealer of the year- Missoula Arctic Cat
- Groomer of the year Allen Mikkelson- Little Belt Club
- Snowmobile Family of the year- Cliff and Connie Walter